MARKCHEM FLEXISET H40
FLEXISET H40 is a Grey, polymer modified, cement-based tile adhesive, suitable for fixing tiles & natural stones in interior situations. It can be used over cementitious & self leveling screeds.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Single component ready to use mix bag
- Contains Special Additives to obtain longer pot life, excellent adhesion and waterproof
- Excellent adhesion properties, no slip observed on vertical applications
- Suitable for fixing ceramic tiles for floor & walls
- Good Mechanical Strength
- Shrinkage cracks are eliminated due to its self curing properties .
- Floor can be made available for traffic after 24 hours
|Color & appearance||Grey|
|Bulk Density||1.45 – 1.55 g/cc|
|Pot Life||3 hrs|
|Setting Time||24 hrs|
|Open Time||10 minutes|
|Temp. Resistance||-30oC to 150oC|
|Slip Resistance||0 mm|
|Compressive Strength @28 Days||More than 7 Mpa|
For a 3 mm bed thickness the coverage will be 4 – 4.5 kg/sqm
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Clean the substrate of oil stains and bond inhibiting compounds. Also remove dirt, dust and laitance, if any, using high pressure water jet or any other suitable method.
- Ensure that the substrate is flat, stable, well adhered and has a normal absorption
- Concrete screeds, plastered surfaces, block work and renders should be sufficiently cured to avoid shrinkage cracks
- Correct the local undulations/damages at least 48 hours before the application
- Saturate the surface well and remove excess water before application of the tile adhesive.
A 20 kg bag require approx. 5 – 5.5 liter of water. The adhesive is immediately ready for use and has a pot life of 3hrs at approx. 30oC temperature. After mixing leave the paste for 3 minutes to gets its maturity.
- Spread not more than 1sqm at a time and use notch towel for spreading
- - A layer of thickness in between (3mm to 5mm) should be applied between the tile and surface
- Lay the tile over the adhesive and press it down to squash the groove formed.
- Wipe for surplus paste from the tiles with damp cloth. Leave it minimum for 24hrs period before grouting the joints.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
- Store the material in dry place. Store under cover, and protect it from moisture. Do not add excess of water
- Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing when stored in undamaged, unopened, original sealed packaging.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- If it comes in contact with skin, mouth, eyes etc., wash it with plenty of water & if needed take medical advice. If accidentally gets ingested seek immediate medical attention. It is nontoxic.
- Do not reuse the containers for storage of consumable items for further information refers to the material safety data sheet. MSDS available on demand.
20 kg, 30 kg and 40 kg
DISCLAIMER Download PDF
The above information and details herein are based on the tests conducted & experience on application and usage. The user is advised to carry out the test and take trials to satisfy on the suitability of the products and meeting his requirement considering the prevailing conditions prior to apply/ using it on larger area. As the conditions under which the products are used or transported are beyond our control. We would not hold ourselves responsible on its consequential non performance